The end of this academic year marks another year of successes. You should be proud of all the learning and growth your students have had.
Schools have been busy ending the year with memorable, meaningful and reflective trips. These activities help to provide closure to wrap up a successful school year, build self-esteem and promote a positive culture in the final days of school.
Check out some of the year-end field trips and activities:
- West Michigan Academy of Environmental Science students volunteered at the Great Smoky Mountain Institute in Tennessee. (Pictured above.)
- Creative Montessori Academy 8th graders took a trip to Philadelphia.
- Will Carleton Academy 5th graders went to Mackinac Island and the 8th graders went to Washington D.C.
- Dove Academy and New Branches 8th graders are going to Cedar Point.
- Bradford Academy 9th and 10th graders went on a Diamond Jack’s Riverboat Tour.
- Macomb Montessori Academy kindergarteners went to Greenfield Village.
- Muskegon Montessori Academy of Environmental Change middle schoolers went to the YMCA Camp Pendalouan.
- Three Oaks Public School Academy student council is going to Michigan’s Adventure.
- Benton Harbor Charter School Academy 8th graders are going to Chicago for a Medieval Times Show.