How We Can Support Your School
- Develop and carry out a year-round marketing and communications plan aligned with the board’s retention and recruitment growth goals.
- Coach and empower school leaders to be excellent relationship builders, storytellers and communicators, creating a culture of belonging.
- Assist school leaders with parent/guardian communications, including weekly newsletters, quarterly updates, monthly board updates, emergency and crisis communications, and so much more.
- Write stories that share the unique purpose of the school, helping school leaders retain and attract families that align with the school’s unique mission
- Create and maintain the school's brand perception through purposeful messaging, creative visuals, and a cohesive strategy that allows the retention and recruitment plan to come to life. *Graphic design and website hosting services are in addition to our contract, but we work as a team to bring it all together.
- Empower and equip the school schools to advocate for their students and build relationships with their local, state and national government.
- Streamline parent and student communication, providing expertise, structure, and overall best practices for embracing a culture of frequent communication, especially via email, messaging platforms and social media channels.
- Install and manage the streamlined, automated, and user-friendly process and experience for enrolling and re-enrolling students using the PowerSchool Enrollment system.
- Root the enrollment process in experiences by creating an enrollment journey for both new and returning families on a yearly basis.
- Work with school leadership and a web developer to build and maintain a high-quality website that’s both appealing and useful to both current and prospective families.
- Assist school leaders with installing proper signage and carrying out beautification planning and implementation, both inside and outside the building, to ensure a pleasing appearance from a student, parent and staff perspective.
- Assist and support school leaders to carry out successful community, retention and recruitment events, including Kindergarten Round-Ups, Ribbon Cuttings, Grade-Level meet ups, Orientations, etc.
- Provide school leaders with market research and competitor analysis on an ongoing basis.
Meet Our Communications Team
Chief Communications and Development Officer
Director of School