Choice takes the following steps to ensure that all of our partner schools remain in compliance with state and federal education laws.
- Assure compliance with authorizer expectations.
- Assure compliance with local, state, federal, constitutional, statutory, and judicial matters on the Board’s behalf.
- Assure compliance with the state Budget Transparency regulations.
- Assure compliance emergency drill regulations and public postings.
- Assure compliance with all state and federal grant programs, and oversee that only eligible students receive services from appropriately certified staff.
- Assure compliance with childcare licensing regulations for all preschool and latchkey services.
- Maintain academy and student records are in compliance with state and federal law.
- Assure compliance with Charter Contract and assist in the reauthorization process.
- Assist academy personnel in all aspects of authorizer, Department of Education, and local school district compliance reporting.